Monday, August 22, 2011

First Post in a While

Hi all,
This is Selecthumor aka Michael Cheung. As Secretariot (Secretary) for the NYU Comic Book League for this year, it is my responsibility or whatever to keep this site alive somehow with random tidbits of info and the like. I hope you all had an excellent summer, as I indeed did. Can't wait to get the meetings back on track when the year begins.

First on the agenda is to let you all know that as Secretariot of the CBL, I will more likely go mad with power and abuse my democratically elected position to beat down any competition and to rule with an iron fist: but let me assure you that this phenomena is indeed normal and in fact inevitable with such a position. Now you may be thinking to yourselves "Select, that sounds silly. Secretary's can't go mad with power and rule with an iron fist." You know who people said the same thing about? Joseph Stalin. That's right. Stalin. Bet Trotsky didn't see that coming several kilometers away...


Let this serve as a friendly reminder to never underestimate Secretaries...


But a little about myself, I'm just your average Asian American who draws his own webcomic series. I guess this is the best time if any for my first act of abusing my power: so here's some adverts to my work


The above link goes to the Smackjeeves website. If you hate Smackjeeves for some odd reason, here's a link to the same thing by Drunkduck.com:

If you wish to see what other things I do, check out my DeviantArt account.

Well, besides that, more things are to come when the year begins. Hopefully to return are the meeting minutes of old: where the actions of the CBL are recorded for all to gawk, I mean admire. More cool things are to come.

Sincerely,
Select

No comments:

Post a Comment